Thursday, October 13, 2011

News.........

I am starting this blog with the exciting news that my artwork has been selected to appear in the brand new Affordable Contemporary Art Fair in Hampstead at the end of this month. The gallery my paintings are represented by is Demelza's in Falmouth run by Katy Peck who has been head hunted by the organisers of the fair to take part.
Here are a few of the new paintings Katy will be taking with her.
With only a week left before I have to deliver work to the gallery I will be frantically painting away to finish off a few more. Will give you a peep when they are done.



5 comments:

Judith Logan said...

Jane, love the new blog and what beautiful frames! They really complement your artwork. Congratulations on the artfair, let us know how it goes! Judith

Peter Harvey said...

I love the penguin

Jess said...

I love your paintings Jane and was so excited when I came across them in Falmouth in the summer. Good luck with the AAF!
Jess x

Jana Gilfillan said...

Hi Jane
I saw some of your work at demelza's in falmouth with my mum and we both loved them.
My favourite is the 2 girls at the top of this page - will this be available in print?
I'd love to see some more - where else in cornwall is this possible?
Good luck with all the new ventures!
Jana gilfillan

jane and the happy crow said...

Hi Jana, Hope your new job is going well. That painting is available as a print. Katy at Demelzas should have one. I also have work in the Square Gallery in St Mawes, she does have a print and others. I think I still have some prints in Sandpiper in Mousehole.You can always email me, through my profile page and I can get one to you I have also had that one done as a canvas print and it looks good but is more expensive. New prints for sale to be shown on here this weekend. Nice to hear from you, Jane.